971-300-4677 info@booleanreview.com

Community

Your Primary Image

Your Primary Image Doug Taylor, Marketing Director Often times, oral surgeons come to us thinking they just need a logo. Or just a website. Or just some new photos for their social media. Of course, all these things are important. Forming a solid, professional brand...

Ongoing and Permanent Marketing

The difference between ongoing and permanent marketing elements. Patrick Fischer, Creative Director When I was young, both my dad and younger brother visited the chiropractor. The chiropractor treated them in the office, and then sent them on their way with a list of...

Why Do Dental Professionals Need A Brand?

by Patrick Fischer, Creative Director For the first time, I heard someone say that the word “Brand” gave them a negative feeling. There was a meeting held at the church/school we’re borrowing space from, and Chris mentioned that in the meeting one of the members said,...

In Defense of Creativity

By Grace Lindsey I am a stubborn creative and a bleak trope. Just weeks prior to my college graduation this past May, I sat in my university’s career counseling office, blanching at the news just shared with me. Both my assigned advisor and the head of the department...
Boolean Review System